11.6.12

London - Caffe Vergnano 1882


If you're in London and happen to be around Holborn/ Farringdon, make sure to pop by Caffe Vergnano 1882 for a coffee.  I read that (owner) Luciano Franchi supplies the Italian embassy in London of coffee, so the coffee at Caffe Vergnano must be good, right? I immediately went ahead and tried out one of their Mocha's on a cold and gloomy Monday..















And indeed, it's nothing like your regular Starbucks coffee, it's real strong Italian coffee. Even my mocha was stronger and more tasteful than any mocha I've ever had. I don't know much about coffee, but I know the coffee at Caffe Vergnano is GOOD. In case you're still doubting: even Gordon Ramsay approves. I'll definitely will be going back for more.




There are four branches across London but I've only been to the Staple Inn branch, which is really cozy and perfect for an afternoon of work on your laptop or reading a book with a good cup of coffee in your hand. Check out the website for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment