9.5.12

Paris - movienight!

Going for a movie is probably one of everyones favourite -bad weather- activities.
Since May gives us nothing but sad clowdy weather, I looked up the best / easiest movie theatres in Paris for you guys!

Check further for one of my tips on a movie filmed in Paris!

Scene filmed at L'Hotel "Le Meurice" in Paris


Weither it is a charming French movie or one of the latest new (english-spoken) must-see movies, you can find both in the French Cinema's!
UGC
's are spread all over Paris so you will definitely find one near to where you are staying but to give an even bigger variety Paris also has qute a lot of the well-known 'Gaumont Pathé' cinema's and finally we have the 'mk2', which are well distributed over Paris too.
Personally I really like the big UGC in Bercy Village and the Gaumont Pathé on the Champs Elysée, Because of their large variety  
___________________________

"There is no city like this in the world"

As an Artist myself, the creative movie "Midnight in Paris" by Woody Allen, had a certain impression on me. The way the viewer gets drawn into the Protagonists imagination, who then develops his book in a very clever way based on the occuring events, just captured me. The writer in this movie, shows an historic view of the stunningly beautiful Paris in its golden ages and some of its famous inhabitants, while living in the present. To me: A perfect snapshot in time and in the history of Art.

This romantic comedy is a definite recommendation!
I just saw this movie again, in Paris, and recognised the Parisian life perfectly and all the places in Paris where the movie was filmed.



1 comment:

  1. I've just found your blog. I like the concept of it. I wish you'd post entries more often - once a day or once every other day - and include more images.

    I am a Londoner born and bred. If you want any recommendations and suggestions, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete